– Added support for a custom motion detection zone for Wyze Cam v3
– Added support for Wyze Cam being used as a zone image for Wyze Sprinkler
– Enabled room selection when idle and disabled room selection when cleaning for Wyze Robot Vacuum
– Improved the setup process for Wyze Video Doorbell
– Fixed a time zone setting bug for Wyze Bulb Color schedules
– Fixed incorrect personal information for Wyze Watch 47mm
– Fixed a bug that prevented auto-unlock from functioning properly for Wyze Lock
Wyze App is a platform that hosts a variety of smart home and personal devices. Join millions of Americans and connect all parts of your world with the ever-growing Wyze ecosystem. With Wyze, you can create simple automation in-and-out of your home adding a little magic and simplicity to your daily routines.
Wyze’s affordable price points finally make it reasonable to connect and automate your home. You’ll soon find out your favorite part about Wyze may be the way devices seamlessly interact with each other. Check out a few of the creative ways our community uses Wyze below:
– Turn your living room lights on when motion is detected with Wyze Bulb and Wyze Sense
– See what’s going on inside your home while you’re away with Wyze Cam
– Automatically lock and unlock your door without getting your phone out with Wyze Lock & geofencing
– Turn the radio on while you’re at work to comfort your dog with Wyze Plug
– Wyze Band, a smart activity tracker with color AMOLED screen, and typical activity tracking skills, and the function to show phone call and SMS on the band.