We already know lucky patcher official app can modifier android app and game. But we can do uninstall a system app, move apk, change permission, backup apk, share app etc. On this article, I will share how to use lucky patcher.
How To Use Lucky Patcher
How to Block Ads use Lucky Patcher:-
Below is a step by step process of how to block ads using lucky patcher.
- Step 1 download lucky patcher from their official page.
- Step 2 after downloading it, you will realize it’s in a zip format so unzip it using ES Explorer and then install it.
- Step 3 Launch the app and tap on the app you wish to block ads.
- Step 4 after tapping, lucky patcher will give you details of the app and below you will see several options, click on menus of patches.
- Step 5 after tapping that option, let other settings remain default and only check the option indicated remove dependencies..
- Step 6 enjoy the ad-free app.
Free In-App Purchases to use Lucky Patcher:-
- Step 1 launch lucky patcher app.
- Step 2 tap on the app you wish to get free in-app purchases and select menus of patches.
- Step 3 once clicked on menus of patches, tap on apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation.
- Step 4 close the app and go to file manager and tap on Android data and tap on failing lock
- Step 5 once on failing lock file tap on lucky patcher, then later tap on modified, then you will view your game of choice that you wished to get free in-app purchases there.
Removes License Verification to use Lucky Patcher:-
- Step 1 launch your lucky patcher and select any app that you would wish to remove license verification.
- Step 2 tap on the app and among the various options present click on menus of patches.
- Step 3 once you have clicked menus of patches, tap on auto mode option.
- Step 4 after clicking auto option, various setting options will appear, let them remain as they are and only tap the option on remove dependencies.
- Step 5 enjoy the pro version of the app.
Force Remove Bloatware use to Lucky Patcher
- Step 1 download the latest version of lucky patcher from its official website.
- Step 2 unzip it and install it using ES Explorer.
- Step 3 launch it and allow root access.
- Step 4 tap on the app you would wish to remove bloatware.
- Step 5 select app info and disable it.
Custom Patches use to Lucky patcher:-
- Step 1 once you have downloaded and installed lucky patcher app, launch it.
- Step 2 tap on the app you wish to change its custom patches from the list provided in lucky patcher.
- Step 3 tap open menus of patches and just tap custom patches.
Move System App use to Lucky Patcher:-
- Step 1 launch the app and allow root access.
- Step 2 tap on the editor toolbox and select batch operations.
- Step 3 once you have tapped on batch operations, select move app to SD card.
- Step 4 now go back to lists of apps in the lucky patcher and select the app you wish to move.
Uninstall System App use to Lucky patcher:-
- Step 1 after downloading and installing lucky patcher app launch it.
- Step 2 once it has opened it will request you to allow it to have root access and you should say yes.
- Step 3 once you have given it root access permissions, tap on an app of your choice and select uninstall the app from this menu.
- Step 4 you will get a warning asking you whether you are sure you want to uninstall this app and you should tap yes.
Changed Permission and Activities to use Lucky Patcher:-
- Step 1 launch the app.
- Step 2 tap on the app you wish to modify permissions.
- Step 3 select what you wish to modify; for purposes of this review tap on apk without google ads
- Step 4 click on the option indicated disable ads.
- Step 5 tap apply.
Create app mod version to use Lucky patcher:-
- Step 1 open lucky patcher app.
- Step 2 tap on the menu of patches.
- Step 3 after tapping menus of patches, click create custom mod patches.
- Step 4 adjust settings to your preference and click apply, a window will pop up showing you to go to file or click ok to patch.
- Step 5 click go to file and install the patch.
Clone Application use to Lucky patcher:-
- Step 1 download the app from official lucky patcher page.
- Step 2 install it using ES Explorer.
- Step 3 launch the app and grant it root access.
- Step 4 go to the list of apps in the lucky patcher and long press it then chooses clone.
Backup Application or APK use to Lucky Patcher
- Step 1 open lucky patcher app and select your app of choice
- Step 2 once you have tapped the app of choice, several options will appear and you will need to tap on the backup option
- Step 3 lucky patcher will clone this app and there you go.
- Step 1 once you have downloaded and installed the app, open it
- Step 2 select the app you wish to share and tap on it
- Step 3 various options will appear to choose share.
- Step 1 open lucky patcher app and grant root access.
- Step 2 select the app of choice from the list provided in lucky patcher.
- Step 3 after tapping tap the option indicated app info.
- Step 1 download and install lucky patcher app from its official page.
- Step 2 once installed click on your app of choice from the list and choose to uninstall.
It is the all features and guideline about the lucky patcher. This app is updated regularly. When it comes with new features we will add it. You can also check lucky patcher game list.